Skip to main content

………….sorry but I am busssyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought that my blog would be lost in the thick layer of dust and my creative side would fall off as it grows rusty, I woke up to save them in time. 'Good morning everyone!'. Ok don't give me that look where its just too painful to lift your head off your work and respond to my morning wishes. Yes I know the look as I have been having it for the past couple of years. We are all so BUSY in our lives that we just forget to respond to life. '…..hey tis been long! wanna catch up', '….ooohh I would love to but am a li'll busy', '….wanna go for a movie..', 'ummm.. I would love to but you know I have this thing to do…'. Sounds familiar, well it would, as it has become the part of our everyday vocabulary. We are so busy responding to the Goddess of Work that instead of being a part of life, we are slaves to our work (I second it as I am slave to this Goddess). The icing on the cake being most of us don't even enjoy that work, we just do it to be able to survive in this world (hmmmm!). There are no more hangouts, no more get togethers, no more parties (:-(!!!…Gurgaon gang: remember the last bestest ever party we had...the Christmas party, 2011). We have dug our respective holes in this world. Sometimes we do wander up this hole to take in our lot of fresh oxygen and thats when we catch a glimpse of what life was a few years back to become overwhelmed with nostalgia. With passing years this hole will get deeper and deeper and it will become much more difficult to walk out of it.
So everyone, every single single person who is still living, wake up before it is too late. Charity starts at home, so as I preach I will practice. I have started renewing my social life. Of course a certain event that happened last year and culminated in vacation in Malaysia (wink! wink!) has marked the beginning of my efforts. (for those who know you know what am I talking about, for those who don't keep digging.) But I still need to party…..so this is a message to all you party throwers…..extend an invitation to me…..YOU KNOW WHERE I AM…..xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The story of the sensuous six yards

5 months....as usual a long time.....oodles have happened during this period...I submitted my thesis on 16th December, 2011 (groan! no more hilarious Ph.D. comic scripts now). The new year brought a new surprise...my status was updated from research scholar-------->Assistant Professor....yes yes now I teach undergraduate students....(I know its a shock for you...it was an even bigger shock for me....ME.. A....T-E-A-C-H-E-R)... While starting out work there I realized it was very tough for me to establish myself as one cause I looked no more than a student. Today 4 months into the profession .......4 months of desperate attempts to look like a prof.......I was staring into my wardrobe when my eyes stopped over the pink coloured long cloth.....and I recalled what dadi (paternal grandmother) told me '.....saree is the most sensuous dress in which you can show all and hide all....'. With westernization creeping up all aspects....lifestyle, wardrobe...most of the women of young

Helllo

Hi, Well what can I say................Actually gotta think of a really catchy line to write the opening line of my blog. Hmmmmmm!!!!!! scratch scratch..... just forget it. Hi i am Aeshna, a research scholar at University of Delhi. Yawn! already a fact to cause disinterest. Well no actually my life is pretty colorful with all the bollywood masala- villian, hero and of course the heroine. Well my birthday just passed. As usual din do anything. I wish someone would do something really SPECIAL for me. Today my sir is not leaving the lab. so that means the whole day we'll be bugged for something or the other

Long long time

Hey!!!!!!!!!! once again a long gap! Man I just can't keep up the pace with blogging. Well work being finally decided am a bit mentally relaxed. Oh! no back to the same topic. Work! Am not going to bore myself with work even on my blog. Today we had an interesting discussion. Pooja (my senior) asked us an interesting question. Which moments of your life would you like to re -live but in a different way. Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! point to ponder. But Idon't think should waste much of my energy on it. Of course my college life. I lived my grad life like a NERD. Get up in the morning, brush my teeth, have my breakfast and go to the college. Had all my notes intact. With my specs on the brink of my nose was among the toppers. I had terrible dressing sense (now my friends tell me). If give a chance to re live it how would it be.............................................. Get up late in the morning. Shit missed the alarm and the first class. Never mind got plenty of time to dress up for the